LITE↯BLOX LB21XX 16V
From now on, in addition to the proven series, we offer an additional 16V model for professional motorsport use in the area of dragster & sprint vehicles (quarter mile), in which the alternator is mostly dispensed with to optimize weight…
The latest member of the LITE↯BLOX family was tested last year with our partner TR-Racing and is now available as a standard version LB21XX or LB21XXMS with Kill-Switche harness incl. CAN-bus interface for realtime telemetry analysis.
- Significant weight savings compared to the commercial lead-acid-based racing batteries -> minus 10-20kg
- Elimination of the alternator, due to the increased voltage level (16V) -> minus 1-4kg
- Significantly increased starting speed at the starter due to the high peak performance of the LiFePO4 battery cells -> no electrical sprint pump for back-pumping, on behalf of increased power output from the start!
- Stable power supply without dips across the entire power range due to low internal resistance
- Marginal charging times thanks to increased charge absorption -> when using our LB300I charger (20A), a completely discharged LITE↯BLOX LB21XX can be fully charged again within <30min
- Compatible with common 16V control devices (FuelTech / MSD Ignition / etc.)