Some impressions from #ASI19 Autosport EXPO Birmingham, where we are busy spreading the word for our new motorsport high performance battery – Made In Germany:
We present the current LITE↯BLOX GEN4 product series in the context of this years Essen Motor Show at the booth of EVENTURI – backed by our partner Carbon Fiber Dynamics, which also use a bespoke LB29XX (2,9kg) version for maximum weight saving in their (1 of 1) BMW M5 touring project.
In addition, our products can be fould in the following applications of our selected partners:
- Arlows –> Audi (R)S4 (Halle6 / B35)
- A-Workx –> Porsche 991 GT3RS (Halle7 / E13)
- Kabbana Dynamics –> Nissan GT-R (Halle2 / B31)
- Komo-Tec –> Lotus Exige (Halle5 / C38)
- KW Bergcup –> BMW 320IS Hillclimb (Halle5 / B24)
- Mathol Racing –> Porsche 981 (Halle5 / B31)
- Performance61 –> VW GolfR (Halle6 / B11)
- SJ-Exclusive –> Audi TTRS (Halle2)
We are looking forward to inform you, that we are going to reveal our all new LITE↯BLOX derivate for professional motorsport applications in the context of this years PWM Expo Cologne.
The new product series comes with full CAN/LIN interface, extensive data logging plus external kill-switch harness and has been approved along with FIA for Formula3 applications already:
Feel free to meet us at booth 4015 along with our Finnish Partner ELMER Racing.