Our large LBbike accumulator comes in a plastic housing with integrated BMS electronics in proven LITE↯BLOX quality and enables a plug’n’play replacement with the standard built-in starter battery in various applications with 2-stroke engines.
The LBbike will be delivered from May 2019 incl. DMSB homologation and can be preordered now.
- saves 6-9kg of weight compared to the standard battery
- plug’n’play replacement for the OEM battery for use in smal sized 2-stroke / 4-stroke engines
- maintenance-free due to BMS electronics with protection against misuse & overload (over / under voltage) Charger is required only for a very long service life with connected loads
- use of the latest premium cell technology (A123 ANR26650M1B)
- very low charging time (LiFePO4 battery cells)
- marginal self-discharge when not in use
- engines: 1-2 cylinder (100-400ccm***)
- recomended for: 50ccm, scooter, quad, ATV, jetski, ski-doo
- only for applications without generator (max 10A charge current)!
- not intended to be used in automotive applications!
- weight: 470g**
- dimensions: 110 x 38x 98mm (l x b x h)
- voltage: 13,2V / 14,6V (nom / max)
- capacity: 2,5Ah / 5-10Ah (nom / Pb-eq)
- current: 20A / 150A* (cont / peak @RT)
- operation temperatur: 0 to +60°C
- cycle life: >3x to the standard vehicle battery*
- terminals: M6 ring / SAE pole terminals
- certificates: complies with directives 2001/95/EG, 2011/65/EU, 2006/66/EG, 2008/104/EU, UN38.3
- scope of delivery: LITE↯BLOX LBbike + terminal-screws M6 + instruction manual
*depending on usage, setup, peripheral, etc.
** marginal deviations in these values
*** typical vehicles (recommendation only – please clarify with our customer service before purchase: