Our large LBbike accumulator comes in a plastic housing with integrated BMS electronics in proven LITE↯BLOX quality and enables a plug’n’play replacement with the standard built-in starter battery in various applications with 2-stroke engines.
The LBbike will be delivered from May 2019 incl. DMSB homologation and can be preordered now.
- saves 7-10kg of weight compared to the standard battery
- plug’n’play replacement for the OEM battery for use in mid sized 2-stroke / 4-stroke engines
- maintenance-free due to BMS electronics with protection against misuse & overload (over / under voltage) Charger is required only for a very long service life with connected loads
- use of the latest premium cell technology (A123 ANR26650M1B)
- very low charging time (LiFePO4 battery cells)
- marginal self-discharge when not in use
- engines: 1-2 cylinder (250-500ccm***)
- recommended for: enduro, race, naked bike, streetfighter, supersport, supermoto, riding mower
- only for applications max 30A charge current (generator)
- not intended to be used in automotive applications!
- weight: 870g**
- dimensions: 120 x 65x 98mm (l x b x h)
- voltage: 13,2V / 14,6V (nom / max)
- capacity: 5,0Ah / 10-15Ah (nom / Pb-eq)
- current: 30A / 100A* (cont / peak @RT)
- operation temperatur: 0 to +60°C
- cycle life: >3x to the standard vehicle battery*
- terminals: M6 ring / SAE pole terminals
- certificates: complies with directives 2001/95/EG, 2011/65/EU, 2006/66/EG, 2008/104/EU, UN38.3
- scope of delivery: LITE↯BLOX LBbike + terminal-screws M6 + instruction manual
*depending on usage, setup, peripheral, etc.
** marginal deviations in these values
*** typical vehicles (recommendation only – please clarify with our customer service before purchase: